How to create a Compatibility Test?
Like any request, start by selecting ‘Create’ from the Fable platform. Select an existing Project, or create a new one – every request must be assigned to a Project. Select ‘Compatibility Test’ and you’ll be on your way!
To request a Compatibility Test you’ll need information on the the following:
- Testing audience: Who do you want feedback from? Choose from a preset audience, or create your own custom audience if you have a specific testing matrix that you use.
- Mixed users includes three screen reader, one alternative navigation, and one screen magnification user.
- Custom audience allows you to specify all five of your tester configurations, including AT type, device, browser and OS.
- Credentials and access: How will your participant access your product? This includes any special instructions or existing environments.
- Task flow: What will your participant be interacting with? This includes providing a single starting point, or URL, where you’ll want the tester to begin.
Don’t have all of this information yet? No problem! You can always exit and save your Compatibility Test request as a draft at any point during the process.