Fable Tech Labs Inc. (“Fable”) is committed to protecting your privacy and
ensuring that you have a positive experience on our website and in using
our products and services (collectively, “Products”). This policy covers
the Fable website, web applications, mobile applications, and desktop
clients and is applicable worldwide.
This policy outlines our data handling practices and how we collect and use
the Personal Data you provide during your online and offline interactions
information that can be used to individually identify a person, and may
include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other
physical address, credit or debit card number, title, and other personally
If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein,
Norway, Iceland or Switzerland, you may have additional rights with respect
to your Personal Data, as further outlined below. These rights may include
rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you
are a resident of the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway or Iceland.
Fable will be the controller of your Personal Data that is provided,
otherwise expressly stated below. If you have any questions about whether
any of foregoing applies to you, please contact us using the information
set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
This policy may be updated from time to time for reasons such as
operational practices or regulatory changes, so we recommend that you
Collection of your Personal Data
We may collect the following categories of Personal Data about you when you
use or otherwise interact with our Products:
● Email address
● Home/work/mobile telephone number
● Postal or other physical address
● SSO profile information (when you use 3rd party services to log-in to our
Products or to create an account for our Products)
● IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further
detailed in the “Passive Collection” section below
We collect and/or process your Personal Data in connection with the below
activities related to our Products:
● Account registration
● Use of certain Product features
● Generating reports based on information collected from use of our
● Requesting service and support for our Products and providing such
● Registering to attend a seminar or webinar
● Participating in an online survey
● Billing and collecting payments for our Products
● Participating in discussion groups or forums
● Registering for newsletter subscriptions
● Customizing the advertising and content you see
Processing of your Personal Data
If you do not wish us to continue using your Personal Data in this manner,
you can request that your account be deactivated by contacting us as
specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing
so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity
(i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with
you, such as your user agreement with us that allows us to provide you with
the Products) and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of
others (e.g. our users) such as:
● Personalizing, improving or operating our Products and business
● Better understanding your needs and interests
● Fulfilling requests you make related to the Products
● Providing you with information and offers from us or third parties
● Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes with users,
enforcing our agreements
● Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful,
unauthorized or illegal activity
We process Personal Data for purposes such as:
● To process your orders and deliver the Products that you have ordered
● To provide reports based on information collected from use of our
● To keep you up to date on the latest Product announcements, software
updates, software upgrades, system enhancements, special offers, and other
● To provide support and assistance for our Products
● To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view
● To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with shipping and
● To provide customer feedback and support
● To provide and administer opt-in contests, sweepstakes or other marketing
or promotional activities on the Fable or affiliate websites
● To the extent you choose to participate, to conduct questionnaires and
surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers
and end users
● To support recruitment inquiries
● To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your
preferences, such as in response to your request for specific information
on products and services that may be of interest
● To contact individuals that you refer to us and identify you as the
source of the referral, in accordance with the “Referral” section below
● To meet contract or legal obligations
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a contact about our
products, you represent that you have their consent to provide us with your
contact’s name and email address. We will automatically send your contact a
one-time email inviting them to visit the website. Unless we are authorized
by your contact, we will only use your contact’s name and email address for
the purposes of sending this one-time email and maintaining an activity log
of our referral program.
You can choose whether to provide Personal Data to Fable, but note that you
may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services if they
require Personal Data that you have not provided. You can sign-up, and
therefore consent, to receive email or newsletter communications from us.
If you would like to discontinue receiving these communications, you can
update your preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in such
emails or by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us”
section of this policy.
Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data as set forth
below. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully
comply with your requests, or we may ask you to provide us with additional
information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data,
for example, if we need to verify your identity or the nature of your
request. In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know
of our decision.
To make any of the following requests, contact us using the contact details
referred to in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
● Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold
about you. You can also request a copy of the Personal Data.
● Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about
you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or
supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information
directly by logging into your service account. Please contact us as soon as
possible upon noticing any such inaccuracy or incompleteness.
● Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the
collection or use of your Personal Data for certain purposes.
● Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data
from our systems.
● Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing
of your Personal Data.
● Portability: You have the right to ask for a copy of your Personal Data
in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the
data to another entity where technically feasible.
● Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on
your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you
have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however,
that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express
consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of
your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to
utilize some or all of our Products.
● Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about
Fable’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory
authority of your country or EU Member State.
How long we retain your Personal Data depends on the type of data and the
purpose for which we process the data.
Fable and our third party service providers automatically collect some
information about you when you use our Products, using methods such as
cookies and tracking technologies (further described below). Information
automatically collected includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser
type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files
viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system,
date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate
and administer the website and/or Products.
In addition, when you use some of our Products, network information is
transmitted back to us such as Product usage information. This information
is transmitted back to us so we can determine how users are interacting
with our Products, to assist us with improving our Products, and to correct
any problems that may occur.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website,
and gather information about our user base, such as location information
individual browser level.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to
signal to operators of websites and web applications and services
(including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such
operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across
different websites. Our Products do not support Do Not Track requests at
this time, which means that we collect information about your online
activity both while you are using the Products and after you leave our
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our website
or to manage our advertising on other sites. Some of our third party
partners use technologies such as cookies and other technologies to gather
information about your activities on this website, our affiliates’
websites, and unaffiliated websites in order to provide you advertising
based upon your browsing activities and interests. With respect to our
interest-based ads, we adhere to self-regulatory principles for online
We collect information about where you are located when you are using our
Products. We use this information for purposes such as optimizing your
connection to our data center and suggesting customizations to your
experience with our Products (e.g. your language preference). We share this
information with parties such as our data center provider and our
advertising partners. If you do not wish to allow us to share your
information in this manner please opt-out by contacting us using the
information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Sharing your Personal Data
We do not sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for marketing
purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We share Personal Data within Fable, and with third party service providers
for purposes of data processing or storage.
We also share Personal Data with business partners, service vendors and/or
authorized third-party agents or contractors in orde