Common difficulties eye gaze users
– The drop-down list of options only appears when you hover your cursor over it. If you click on it (trying to get the drop-down list) you are taken to a page before seeing the options.
– Audio and video controls are hidden until mouse is moved over the proper area.
– Images with links that are in a rotating format (like a perpetual slideshow) change too quickly to allow for proper selection. If this sort of feature is needed, there should be pause/play, previous, and next controls.
– Buttons are not shown until the mouse is moved over a certain area.
– Buttons are too small, making it difficult to hit the target.
Gestures and Interactions:
– Swiping/Dragging is difficult. This can include tasks like swiping through pictures, turning pages, or making an adjustment on a slide-bar. Adding the ability to use a simple left-click to achieve the same goal would be helpful.